Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Random Happenings

The past week and a half I've been house sitting for my boss/former professor so I have not been making or doing much of anything. So, instead of any real content, here's some snapshots!

Andy says hello.

Also, in case she hasn't already been bragging, check out Fiberluxe!



Found some rocks for my work desk-- Heidi relics?
Starting reading this finally. I was worried after a less than original opening
but halfway through  I'm enjoying it. Review forthcoming.

Rooted my Kindle Fire again to try out a Jelly Bean rom. It is AWESOME.
Possibly the smoothest mobile OS I've tried
Proof, I guess?

Bought a mini-HDMI to HDMI to play with. This is my tablet
mirrored on my HDTV.

Finally got a sign for my office. I exist now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha those probably were my rocks! I've been finding them all over the place...in my backpack, pockets, and you wouldn't believe how many were in my car!

    ReplyDelete